snacklist: ([neutral] shrug)
Alphonse Elric ([personal profile] snacklist) wrote2015-01-04 05:19 pm
Entry tags:

HMD / Contact / Permissions

This is the HMD for Alphonse Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood/Manga).

Anon enabled, IP off. I accept all crit; anon, sock puppets or logged in, I only ask you try and keep it polite. Thanks.

You can also contact me through:
Email: dickingyard@gmail.com
AIM: luthienabler
PM: This account or [personal profile] jentacular
Plurk: alchemical

PERMISSIONS
OOC

Threadjacking - Yep, as long as it's not explicitly stated to be closed
Backtagging - Always!
Offensive subjects - You can't offend me, trust me!

IC
Hugs -- Yes
Kisses -- Sure, if you want to kiss metal
Scratches/Bruises -- Yes
Minor injuries (sprains, gashes, etc) -- Yes, if the thread demands it
Serious injuries -- Leave a comment here and ask first, please
Death -- Leave a comment and ask here first, please
wishgrant: (and a pinch)

[personal profile] wishgrant 2013-01-23 11:14 pm (UTC)(link)
Hi, Ena! It's Kazu. I doubt you remember be but I way that one person who apped into your house in Mayfield and promptly...disappeared. |D;

Anyway, the reason I am messaging you here! I'm planning on apping Luca to Haven sometime during Feburary, and was considering bringing him from my current game, Adstringendum, because of the amount of really good development he's gotten there (and suitability to Haven from there!).

The reason I approach you about this is because in Adstringendum, the first day he arrived, Luca was pretty much adopted by Alphonse Elric, and this parental-relationship is going strong up to now! So if he was imported from Adstringendum, Luca would retain his memories of this CR, and in this case, especially of Al. It's the strongest CR he has, and Ads!Al has helped push most of his development!

This is something I don't want to spring on you, or do if you're not okay with it in any way! So I wanted to contact you and check if this was alright with you, and if not, that's okay!
wishgrant: (son of man)

[personal profile] wishgrant 2013-01-23 11:40 pm (UTC)(link)
Awesome!

Haha, yeah, "You were basically my dad for a year! (Also you were human oops.)" is a pretty big surprise.

On the bright side, he can live with the knowledge he helped a lonely yandere boy become a better abd happier person :'|.

Luca's going to be heartbroken, though. ;;

Is there anything you'd like me to avoid mentioning, or doing? Like in regards to: Luca sort of knows what happened with him and Ed (though it's more "At one point I ended up in a metal suit because we did something that messed up." than anything, or that he was human there, etc?
Edited 2013-01-23 23:41 (UTC)
collateraldamage: (Default)

[personal profile] collateraldamage 2013-01-23 11:49 pm (UTC)(link)
(Same player, different account)

Haha yes. He's not ready to be anyone's dad, though he'll always be everyone's friend.

I'd prefer if he didn't do the big reveal of how Al got his body back (if he knows that), as then Al can assume this is a wholly different Al from a whole different world. Similarly, I'd prefer he didn't go shouting about what Ed and Al did regarding human transmutation.

We can always discuss it more if they end up crossing paths?
wishgrant: (21)

[personal profile] wishgrant 2013-01-23 11:55 pm (UTC)(link)
Not a problem at all! Once he realizes he's somewhere different, he'll likely not mention much of what when on in Adstringendum.

Of course! Once Luca realizes who he is, he'll probably try to stay in contact with him, but knowing Al doesn't know who he is he'll refrain from trying to crowd him or anything.

(So you don't have to worry about him trying to follow him around or demand to live with him or something. xD)
uzumerorin: (Default)

[personal profile] uzumerorin 2013-06-21 08:05 pm (UTC)(link)
Hey, would it be okay if Uzume lifted off the helmet without asking Al? He's not good at that whole personal space/boundaries/what is okay and what is not thing.